Tips for an Optimal Workout
- Attempt to work out at the same time every day.
- Do not work out or exercise on an empty stomach. Your last meal should be 1-1.5 hours prior to the start of your workout.
- Warm up properly (please refer our Blog on proper warm ups).
- Your exercise sessions should last a maximum of one hour. If you exercise or work out for more than an hour, your cortisol levels increase, and your testosterone and growth hormone (GH) levels decrease. As a result, you stop building muscle.
- Nourish your body with protein following your workout.